Academic Programs and Course Syllabi
There are three majors and two minors within psychology, and psychology participates in several interdisciplinary minors. Click on the links to read about the requirements for each major or minor:
- B.A. in Psychology
- B.A. in Cognitive Science
- B.A. in Social Sciences with Emphasis in Psychology
- Minor in Psychology
- Minor in Psychology and Law
- Minor in Consumer Behavior
- Minor in Forensics and Criminality
The most popular interdisciplinary major in the Department of Psychology is business. Many of our students combine their background in psychology within different areas of business, such as: consumer behavior, marketing, human resources, industrial organizational psychology, and public relations.
Students can only add both degrees once admitted to the university. Psychology majors must complete all Marshall prerequisite requirements before applying to add the second degree. Please discuss your interest with your advisor. See below for a sample course plan:
To see the catalog listing of psychology courses, click here.
To see course syllabi, click here.
- Department of Psychology
- University of Southern California
- SGM 501
- 3620 South McClintock Ave.
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-1061
- Phone: (213) 740 - 2203