Contact InformationOffice: SGM 512
I am the manager for the Psychology Department and I have worked at USC since 2001. I previously worked in research as a Project Manager on various research projects in the Social Science Research Institute and also in the School of Social Work. This experience enables me to understand the research side of the department as well as the academic side.
In my work as a Medical Social Worker at the University of Missouri Medical Center, I had a dual role with the school of social work as a casework instructor as well as a caseworker within the medical center.
I was a Girl Scout Leader for 22 years. I am the department photographer and my passion is watercolor painting and art.
- M.S. Medical Social Work, MSW, University of Arkansas, Little Rock,
- B.A. Social Work, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville,
- Department of Psychology
- University of Southern California
- SGM 501
- 3620 South McClintock Ave.
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-1061
- Phone: (213) 740 - 2203
- Email: email@example.com