The research administration team at USC Dornsife assists faculty, staff, and students with administrative support involving externally funded projects. USC Dornsife Research Administration works in collaboration with our departments, centers and institutes and with central university units to provide the following support services:
• Proposal development and submission
• Award establishment and setup of ongoing expenditures
• Financial analysis for monitoring and reporting
• Modifications to awards, such as extensions, renewals, amendments, transfers and closeouts
• Internal USC and sponsor policy guidance
• procurement of institutional approvals
Online Office Hours
Dornsife Research Office is offering weekly online office hours on Wednesday afternoons between 3pm-4pm via Zoom. Feel free to drop in with a question and connect with Dornsife research staff.
Contact USC Dornsife Research Administration
Allan Hancock Foundation Building (AHF 108)
3616 Trousdale Pkwy, AHF 108
Los Angeles, CA 90089
Open Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.