The Anthropology Department offers the following major, minor, and interdisciplinary programs at the undergraduate level. For course requirements, see the Anthropology section of the current USC Catalogue.
Check out or current course offerings here.
- Minor in Cultural Anthropology
- Minor in Folklore and Popular Culture (webpage)
- Minor in Food and Society
- Minor in Photography and Social Change
- Minor in Southeast Asia and its People
- Minor in Medical Anthropology
For more information about any of these programs, please contact the Anthropology Undergraduate Academic Advisor, Kim Vinson (firstname.lastname@example.org).