This summer, SIR is offering a range of study abroad programs in many locations around the world.
- IR 306: International Organizations Governing Climate Justice in Europe and the United States in Amsterdam, The Hague, Brussels, Bonn, Munich and Geneva. Contact Shannon Gibson.
- IR 422: Ecological Security and Global Politics in Iceland, Norway, and Finland. Contact Steven Lamy.
- IR 445 US Defense and Foreign Policy: Nonproliferation and Weapons of Mass Destruction in Washington, DC. Application due Friday, February 12 by 5pm. Contact Ashley Bonanno.
- IR 469: Immigration in Spain in Valencia, Spain. Application due: Friday, March 4th. Upcoming info session in VKC 300a @ 3pm on Thursday, February 11. Contact Gina Hakim.
- IR 490x: Directed Research in Paris, France. Upcoming info sessions in VKC 300a @ 4pm on February 11, 17 and 23. Application due Friday, February 26. Contact Katrina Miranda.
- IR 491: Field Study Internship in Brussels, Belgium. Contact Annie Lam.