Qualtrics Survey Tool
Dornsife Technology Services is pleased to announce the availability of the Qualtrics online survey tool. Qualtrics, a web-based survey tool, is freely available to all faculty, staff and students in USC Dornsife.
Why did we choose this tool?
- Easy to use / very powerful
- Great reporting / data export support
- Supports embedded audio and video in surveys
- Survey sharing capability
- Strong client list in academia and the corporate world
- Externally hosted and maintained
- Excellent .edu pricing model
How to setup an account:
- Each person will need to visit: http://www.qualtrics.com/usccollege/
- In the center of the page, click "Click here to create an account"
- Fill out the required information and click "Register" (*please use your @usc.edu account)
- You will receive an confirmation email and a unique URL to activate you account.
- After registration please email your Qualtrics username to: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may upgrade your account from "guest user" to a full "USC Dornsife Qualtrics User."
A wide range of online training resourses are available at the Qualtrics website.
Note: You should not use the Qualtrics survey tool to collect personally identifiable information such as health information, social security numbers, drivers license numbers, or credit card numbers. If you have questions, please call the USC Information Security Office at 213-821-2614.