Typhoon FLA 9500
Typhoon FLA 9500 biomolecular imager
Typhoon FLA 9500 is a robust and versatile laser scanner that is ideally suited to multiuser environments.
Biomolecular imaging applications include sensitive and quantitative measurements of Western blots, multiplexfluorescence, and radioisotopic labels by storage phosphor as well as digitization of colorimetric stains.
Typhoon FLA 9500 delivers:
• Versatility: imaging of multifluorescent-, chemifluorescent-, radioisotope-labeled, and colorimetric samples
• High resolution and quantitation: a pixel resolution of up to 10 μm and a linear signal response over five orders of magnitude provides precise quantitation in gels, blots, tissue sections, and arrays
• High sample throughput: scanning area of 40 × 46 cm enables simultaneous imaging of up to 20 gels or blots, measuring 10 × 8 cm in size. This facilitates comparisons among blots, and reduces workload and waiting time
• Flexibility: optimized performance for new applications by adapting the system with stages, detectors, filters, and lasers
• 2-D DIGE imaging: simultaneously image two 2-D DIGE gels for differential expression studies
Typhoon FLA 9500 is a variable mode laser scanner with modular access to the optical components and excitation sources, providing both versatile and flexible imaging for precise quantitation of proteins, nucleic acids, and other biomolecules