- Ph.D. Comparative Literature, University of Southern California, 2014
- B.A. English, French, and Philosophy, Tufts University
- M.A. Comparative Literature, University of Southern California
- Digital Pedagogy Postdoctoral Fellow, University of California, Irvine, 01/01/2016-12/31/2017
Summary Statement of Research Interests
Reading interventions and literacy in the digital age, with a particular focus on social annotation.
- (Spring 2024) WRIT 340. Advanced Writing, MWF 09:00am – 09:50am, OFFICE