The Mission of the USC Latino Forum
- To promote networking among USC staff and faculty;
- To foster recruitment, retention and professional advancement;
- To advocate for issues of interest to it’s members;
- To promote the recruitment and retention of Latino students at USC, and
- To serve as a liaison between the university and the community.
– from the Bylaws of the USC Latino Forum, December 13, 1996
The Vision of the USC Latino Forum
To transform the Latino Community through education at USC and beyond.