USC College Commencement
USC President Steven B. Sample will address graduates on May 14.
USC President Steven B. Sample, set to step down in August, will address graduates at the university's 127th commencement.
Approximately 40,000 parents, family and friends attend the commencement ceremony each year.
Recipients of honorary degrees at the university's 127th graduation will be former Los Angeles Police Chief William J. Bratton, global business leader John Hood, pioneering scientist Ting Kai-Li, conductor Esa-Pekka Salonen, and former President of Botswana Festus G. Mogae.
Parking is free on commencement day and the day prior. The University Parking Center, located on the corner of Jefferson Boulevard and Grand Avenue, is recommended for all degree candidates, their families and guests. Additional parking information may be found here. Can’t make it to campus in person? Click here for the Webcast.
USC College Commencement:
For more information about the festivities, please visit college.usc.edu/commencement.
Related News Items
- Dutch Lessons on GeoDesign July 31, 2014
- Paradise Transplanted July 31, 2014
- Pretending: Not Just Play July 24, 2014
- Where Earth and Life Sciences Merge July 24, 2014
- Manahan Named Honorary Fellow July 22, 2014
- World’s Most Influential Scientists July 17, 2014
- Identifying Bias July 17, 2014
- Kay Lab Creates First Vast Library of Master Genetic Switches in Plants July 17, 2014
- Helping Us Breathe Easier July 14, 2014
- The Many Faces of Buddhism July 10, 2014
- Sanchez’s Vision for Diversity July 10, 2014
- Bonahon Named Simons Fellow July 8, 2014
- A Student with Experience July 3, 2014
- Life Goes On July 2, 2014
- Disparate Studies Unveiled June 24, 2014
- Arctic Fox, Woolly Rhino and Three-toed Horse June 17, 2014
- Hats Off to Dr. Research June 12, 2014
- Hearts in the Highlands June 5, 2014
- Top Thinker May 22, 2014
- Industry and Academe Team Up May 22, 2014