USC College Commencement
USC President Steven B. Sample will address graduates on May 14.
USC President Steven B. Sample, set to step down in August, will address graduates at the university's 127th commencement.
Approximately 40,000 parents, family and friends attend the commencement ceremony each year.
Recipients of honorary degrees at the university's 127th graduation will be former Los Angeles Police Chief William J. Bratton, global business leader John Hood, pioneering scientist Ting Kai-Li, conductor Esa-Pekka Salonen, and former President of Botswana Festus G. Mogae.
Parking is free on commencement day and the day prior. The University Parking Center, located on the corner of Jefferson Boulevard and Grand Avenue, is recommended for all degree candidates, their families and guests. Additional parking information may be found here. Can’t make it to campus in person? Click here for the Webcast.
USC College Commencement:
For more information about the festivities, please visit college.usc.edu/commencement.
Related News Items
- Dornsifes Named First Water Warriors July 28, 2015
- Quakes, Landslides, Now Floods? July 28, 2015
- Science of Sleep July 24, 2015
- Behavioral Economics in Singapore July 23, 2015
- How Policy Shapes Politics July 21, 2015
- Mexican Postdocs Welcomed July 17, 2015
- All-Access Politics July 13, 2015
- Fossil Upsets Evolutionary Model July 7, 2015
- Claudia Rankine Joins English Department July 6, 2015
- Shark Week Indebted to More Than Sharks July 6, 2015
- Humans Push Mosquitoes to Adapt June 25, 2015
- Fasting-type diet appears to slow aging June 22, 2015
- Wonder of the West June 1, 2015
- Layer By Layer June 1, 2015
- In Memoriam: Howard Taylor, 79 May 22, 2015
- Soul of the Machine May 19, 2015
- A Prophetic T-shirt May 14, 2015
- In Their Own Words May 12, 2015
- Standard of Excellence May 11, 2015
- Our Global World May 8, 2015