USC College Commencement
USC President Steven B. Sample will address graduates on May 14.
USC President Steven B. Sample, set to step down in August, will address graduates at the university's 127th commencement.
Approximately 40,000 parents, family and friends attend the commencement ceremony each year.
Recipients of honorary degrees at the university's 127th graduation will be former Los Angeles Police Chief William J. Bratton, global business leader John Hood, pioneering scientist Ting Kai-Li, conductor Esa-Pekka Salonen, and former President of Botswana Festus G. Mogae.
Parking is free on commencement day and the day prior. The University Parking Center, located on the corner of Jefferson Boulevard and Grand Avenue, is recommended for all degree candidates, their families and guests. Additional parking information may be found here. Can’t make it to campus in person? Click here for the Webcast.
USC College Commencement:
For more information about the festivities, please visit college.usc.edu/commencement.
Related News Items
- Exploring Arctic Issues August 27, 2015
- Between Coercion and Resistance August 25, 2015
- Institutionalizing the Primitive August 20, 2015
- Conquering the Big Apple August 19, 2015
- Meeting Trauma Head On August 18, 2015
- Trusting His Animal Instincts August 14, 2015
- Phantastic Physics? August 14, 2015
- Rewriting Photographic History August 7, 2015
- Stamp of Approval August 6, 2015
- Zombie Cells August 6, 2015
- From Wonder to Detestation August 3, 2015
- Dornsifes Named First Water Warriors July 28, 2015
- Quakes, Landslides, Now Floods? July 28, 2015
- Science of Sleep July 24, 2015
- Behavioral Economics in Singapore July 23, 2015
- How Policy Shapes Politics July 21, 2015
- Mexican Postdocs Welcomed July 17, 2015
- All-Access Politics July 13, 2015
- Fossil Upsets Evolutionary Model July 7, 2015
- Claudia Rankine Joins English Department July 6, 2015