USC College Commencement
USC President Steven B. Sample will address graduates on May 14.
USC President Steven B. Sample, set to step down in August, will address graduates at the university's 127th commencement.
Approximately 40,000 parents, family and friends attend the commencement ceremony each year.
Recipients of honorary degrees at the university's 127th graduation will be former Los Angeles Police Chief William J. Bratton, global business leader John Hood, pioneering scientist Ting Kai-Li, conductor Esa-Pekka Salonen, and former President of Botswana Festus G. Mogae.
Parking is free on commencement day and the day prior. The University Parking Center, located on the corner of Jefferson Boulevard and Grand Avenue, is recommended for all degree candidates, their families and guests. Additional parking information may be found here. Can’t make it to campus in person? Click here for the Webcast.
USC College Commencement:
For more information about the festivities, please visit college.usc.edu/commencement.
Related News Items
- New Horizons April 16, 2015
- Book Feast April 15, 2015
- Lauda Receives Simons Fellowship April 14, 2015
- Understanding Suspense April 9, 2015
- A Century of Voices April 7, 2015
- Internet-like Networks Revealed April 7, 2015
- The Winner in Climate Change? April 7, 2015
- A Change of Heart April 1, 2015
- Hidden Costs March 30, 2015
- Dyer Joins English Department March 27, 2015
- Preserving Antiquity March 27, 2015
- Bucky-Balls Become Buckybombs March 27, 2015
- Cultivating Curiosity March 23, 2015
- Investigative Historian March 16, 2015
- T.C. Boyle Jukebox March 11, 2015
- Courage, Faith and Service March 9, 2015
- Ehrenreich and Ralph Earn Sloan Fellowships March 4, 2015
- Center for Economic and Social Research March 3, 2015
- Jackson Discusses American Muslims with President Obama March 3, 2015
- Just Getting Warmed Up March 3, 2015