USC College Commencement
USC President Steven B. Sample will address graduates on May 14.
USC President Steven B. Sample, set to step down in August, will address graduates at the university's 127th commencement.
Approximately 40,000 parents, family and friends attend the commencement ceremony each year.
Recipients of honorary degrees at the university's 127th graduation will be former Los Angeles Police Chief William J. Bratton, global business leader John Hood, pioneering scientist Ting Kai-Li, conductor Esa-Pekka Salonen, and former President of Botswana Festus G. Mogae.
Parking is free on commencement day and the day prior. The University Parking Center, located on the corner of Jefferson Boulevard and Grand Avenue, is recommended for all degree candidates, their families and guests. Additional parking information may be found here. Can’t make it to campus in person? Click here for the Webcast.
USC College Commencement:
For more information about the festivities, please visit college.usc.edu/commencement.
Related News Items
- Defending the Invisible October 9, 2015
- Good Stress October 1, 2015
- Octopus Video Aids Linguists October 1, 2015
- Population, Health and Place September 29, 2015
- A Plan for Tomorrow September 29, 2015
- Welcome New Faculty September 23, 2015
- Automaker Honored September 22, 2015
- Fulfillment at Work September 17, 2015
- Teaching to Learn September 16, 2015
- Disruptive Science September 15, 2015
- American Identity at Sea September 14, 2015
- Pope Francis — Environmental Activist? September 10, 2015
- Children and Adversity September 10, 2015
- Bacteria in Overdrive September 8, 2015
- Strange Earthquakes August 31, 2015
- Exploring Arctic Issues August 27, 2015
- Between Coercion and Resistance August 25, 2015
- Institutionalizing the Primitive August 20, 2015
- Conquering the Big Apple August 19, 2015
- Meeting Trauma Head On August 18, 2015