USC College Commencement
USC President Steven B. Sample will address graduates on May 14.
USC President Steven B. Sample, set to step down in August, will address graduates at the university's 127th commencement.
Approximately 40,000 parents, family and friends attend the commencement ceremony each year.
Recipients of honorary degrees at the university's 127th graduation will be former Los Angeles Police Chief William J. Bratton, global business leader John Hood, pioneering scientist Ting Kai-Li, conductor Esa-Pekka Salonen, and former President of Botswana Festus G. Mogae.
Parking is free on commencement day and the day prior. The University Parking Center, located on the corner of Jefferson Boulevard and Grand Avenue, is recommended for all degree candidates, their families and guests. Additional parking information may be found here. Can’t make it to campus in person? Click here for the Webcast.
USC College Commencement:
For more information about the festivities, please visit college.usc.edu/commencement.
Related News Items
- Dyer Joins English Department March 27, 2015
- Preserving Antiquity March 27, 2015
- Bucky-Balls Become Buckybombs March 27, 2015
- Cultivating Curiosity March 23, 2015
- Investigative Historian March 16, 2015
- T.C. Boyle Jukebox March 11, 2015
- Courage, Faith and Service March 9, 2015
- Ehrenreich and Ralph Earn Sloan Fellowships March 4, 2015
- Center for Economic and Social Research March 3, 2015
- Jackson Discusses American Muslims with President Obama March 3, 2015
- Just Getting Warmed Up March 3, 2015
- Institute Debuts Directory of Armenian Genocide Commemorations February 25, 2015
- Unlocking Pain Relief February 20, 2015
- Showcasing Words and Music February 20, 2015
- On Our Best Behavior February 20, 2015
- Japan, Spies and the Roman Empire February 17, 2015
- Grotesque Yet Beloved February 13, 2015
- ‘Housewife to House Speaker’ February 12, 2015
- Changemakers and Trendsetters February 11, 2015
- Waterman Awarded Prestigious Dan David Prize February 11, 2015