USC College Commencement
USC President Steven B. Sample will address graduates on May 14.
USC President Steven B. Sample, set to step down in August, will address graduates at the university's 127th commencement.
Approximately 40,000 parents, family and friends attend the commencement ceremony each year.
Recipients of honorary degrees at the university's 127th graduation will be former Los Angeles Police Chief William J. Bratton, global business leader John Hood, pioneering scientist Ting Kai-Li, conductor Esa-Pekka Salonen, and former President of Botswana Festus G. Mogae.
Parking is free on commencement day and the day prior. The University Parking Center, located on the corner of Jefferson Boulevard and Grand Avenue, is recommended for all degree candidates, their families and guests. Additional parking information may be found here. Can’t make it to campus in person? Click here for the Webcast.
USC College Commencement:
For more information about the festivities, please visit college.usc.edu/commencement.
Related News Items
- Collaboration in 3-D October 28, 2014
- Michelson Center for Convergent Bioscience Ushers in New Era October 23, 2014
- USC Dornsife Recruits Renowned Leaders in Molecular Research October 23, 2014
- Technology and the Humanities October 20, 2014
- Golgi Your Brain October 20, 2014
- My Name Is Water October 16, 2014
- Earn a Ph.D. in Religion October 10, 2014
- Light on the Darkest Hours October 8, 2014
- In Their Own Words October 8, 2014
- Socially Conscious Actor October 8, 2014
- Sugar Linked to Memory Woes October 7, 2014
- Schwarz Wins Lifetime Award September 30, 2014
- Chemists Dispel Long-held Notion September 26, 2014
- In Memoriam: Richard F. Thompson, 84 September 20, 2014
- Converging Science and Engineering September 18, 2014
- Perloff to Receive Humanities Medal September 18, 2014
- Welcome New Faculty September 16, 2014
- Close Look at Baldwin Hills September 16, 2014
- Heidelberg Steers the Ship September 15, 2014
- Chilton Wins Marine Award September 10, 2014