USC College Commencement
USC President Steven B. Sample will address graduates on May 14.
USC President Steven B. Sample, set to step down in August, will address graduates at the university's 127th commencement.
Approximately 40,000 parents, family and friends attend the commencement ceremony each year.
Recipients of honorary degrees at the university's 127th graduation will be former Los Angeles Police Chief William J. Bratton, global business leader John Hood, pioneering scientist Ting Kai-Li, conductor Esa-Pekka Salonen, and former President of Botswana Festus G. Mogae.
Parking is free on commencement day and the day prior. The University Parking Center, located on the corner of Jefferson Boulevard and Grand Avenue, is recommended for all degree candidates, their families and guests. Additional parking information may be found here. Can’t make it to campus in person? Click here for the Webcast.
USC College Commencement:
For more information about the festivities, please visit college.usc.edu/commencement.
Related News Items
- Institute Debuts Directory of Armenian Genocide Commemorations February 25, 2015
- Unlocking Pain Relief February 20, 2015
- Showcasing Words and Music February 20, 2015
- On Our Best Behavior February 20, 2015
- Japan, Spies and the Roman Empire February 17, 2015
- Grotesque Yet Beloved February 13, 2015
- ‘Housewife to House Speaker’ February 12, 2015
- Changemakers and Trendsetters February 11, 2015
- Waterman Awarded Prestigious Dan David Prize February 11, 2015
- Ahead of the Game February 9, 2015
- The People’s Academic February 9, 2015
- Better Cures, Better Care February 5, 2015
- Upstream and Downstream February 4, 2015
- Life as a ‘Half Immigrant’ February 3, 2015
- Partners in Sustainability and Environmental Studies February 3, 2015
- Moment of Truth January 15, 2015
- Blood and Tears in Volhynia January 13, 2015
- Suit Yourself January 12, 2015
- Art’s Digital Revolution December 16, 2014
- World-Changing Major December 10, 2014