USC College Commencement
USC President Steven B. Sample will address graduates on May 14.
USC President Steven B. Sample, set to step down in August, will address graduates at the university's 127th commencement.
Approximately 40,000 parents, family and friends attend the commencement ceremony each year.
Recipients of honorary degrees at the university's 127th graduation will be former Los Angeles Police Chief William J. Bratton, global business leader John Hood, pioneering scientist Ting Kai-Li, conductor Esa-Pekka Salonen, and former President of Botswana Festus G. Mogae.
Parking is free on commencement day and the day prior. The University Parking Center, located on the corner of Jefferson Boulevard and Grand Avenue, is recommended for all degree candidates, their families and guests. Additional parking information may be found here. Can’t make it to campus in person? Click here for the Webcast.
USC College Commencement:
For more information about the festivities, please visit college.usc.edu/commencement.
Related News Items
- Layer By Layer July 6, 2015
- Claudia Rankine Joins English Department July 6, 2015
- Shark Week Indebted to More Than Sharks July 6, 2015
- Humans Push Mosquitoes to Adapt June 25, 2015
- Fasting-type diet appears to slow aging June 22, 2015
- Wonder of the West June 1, 2015
- In Memoriam: Howard Taylor, 79 May 22, 2015
- Soul of the Machine May 19, 2015
- A Prophetic T-shirt May 14, 2015
- In Their Own Words May 12, 2015
- Standard of Excellence May 11, 2015
- Our Global World May 8, 2015
- Unlocking Erotic Intelligence May 7, 2015
- Reining in Procrastination May 6, 2015
- Symposium Synergy April 29, 2015
- New Horizons April 16, 2015
- Book Feast April 15, 2015
- Lauda Receives Simons Fellowship April 14, 2015
- Understanding Suspense April 9, 2015
- A Century of Voices April 7, 2015