Michelle Brittan Rosado earned her PhD in Literature and Creative Writing from the University of Southern California, where she has taught composition, literature, and creative writing. She previously taught at California State University, Fresno, where she earned an MFA in Creative Writing. She has given poetry workshops and talks in high schools, colleges, and community organizations, and was poetry faculty at the 2019 Puente Writers’ Conference at UC Riverside. Her teaching interests include contract grading, first-generation student retention, and intersectional pedagogy.
- Ph.D. Literature and Creative Writing, University of Southern California, 2019
- M.A. English, University of Southern California, 2015
- M.F.A. Creative Writing, California State University, Fresno, 2011
- B.A. Comparative Sociology, University of Puget Sound, 2006
- Rosado, M. B. (2018). Why Can’t It Be Tenderness. University of Wisconsin Press. Publisher Website
- Rosado, M. B. (2016). Theory on Falling into a Reef. Anhinga Press. Publisher Website