Professor (Teaching) of Mathematics
- Ph.D. Mathematics, Stanford University, 9/1992
- M.S. Mathematics, Stanford University, 1988
- B.S. Mathematics, University of London, Imperial College of Science and Technology, 1985
- Haskell, C., Sacker, R. J. (2005). The Stochastic Beverton-Holt Equation and the M. Neubert Conjecture. Journal of Dynamics and Differential Equations/Elsevier. Vol. V. 17 (No. 4), pp. pp. 825-842.
- Chernov, N., Haskell, C. (1996). Nonuniformly hyperbolic K-systems are Bernoulli. Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems. Vol. 16, pp. 19-44.
- USC or School/Dept Award for Teaching, Academic Culture Initiative, Teaching Has No Boundaries Award, 2005-2006