Employment Opportunities in MESP
Non Tenure Track Lecturer Positions
The University of Southern California Middle East Studies Program seeks to continually update its pool of qualified individuals for full-time and part-time non tenure track lecturers, as needed, to teach in the undergraduate curriculum during the academic year.
Click here for a list of courses we typically offer each year. Those interested in lecturer positions should provide a short list of courses they could teach from this listing.
Qualifications: Must have completed the Ph.D. in a relevant field and have previous teaching experience in the subject area. Full time lecturers teach five courses for the year. Part time lecturers teach no more than two courses per term.
USC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. USC strongly values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. Women and men, and members of all racial and ethnic groups, are encouraged to apply.
All applicants must apply online at:
- Curriculum vitae
- Copies of teaching evaluations
- Syllabi for courses taught
- 3 academic letters of recommendation
- USC Middle East Studies Program
- Taper Hall 449
- 3501 Trousdale Parkway
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-0151
- Images courtesy of Ed Ou Photography and USC Dornsife Office of Overseas Studies
- Phone: (213) 740 - 2795
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org