USC Shinso Ito Center Events
Buddhist Worldviews and Sense of Place in Medieval Japanese Concepts of Sovereign PowerSeptember 1, 2015 12:00 PMto 1:45 PM
At the Meiji Tenno’s (1852-1912) enthronement ceremony in 1868, officials had planned to set a...Learn More
Book Talk- "Japan: A Reverence for Beauty" - by Gil GarcettiSeptember 2, 2015 1:00 PMto 2:15 PM
“Why are the Japanese so unique in their reference, respect, and need for beauty?&rd...Learn More
USC Shinso Ito Center News
JACCC to open world renowned Japanese painting exhibition, Aug 30
"THE PRICE COLLECTION: HEART OF BEAUTIFUL JAPAN"
August 27, 2015
SUNDAY, AUGUST 30 - SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27OPENING RECEPTION: Sunday, August 3...
Kyogen Workshop with Nomura Manzo on 8/26
August 10, 2015
Photo by John CorneyThe new school year is just around the corner! Together...
USC is seeking a Lecturer of East Asian Languages and Cultures
July 15, 2015
https://jobs.usc.edu/postings/497172015-2016 Full-time or Part-time, Non-Te...
Huntington Library to host "Journey to Japan" family program, July 11
July 6, 2015
The Grateful Crane Ensemble and the Taiko Center of Los Angeles will presen...
- Hybrid Japan Innovation Lab
- Hapa Japan Database Project
- New Approaches to the Study of Premodern Japan Project
- Japanese American Religion and Society Project
- Literary and Cultural Innovation from the Japanese and Asian Diasporas Project
- Religion, Modernity, and Science in Japan Project