Dennis NemeschanskyProfessor of Physics
Phone: (213) 740-1130
Office: SSC 226C
- M.S. Theoretical Physics, Helsinki University of Technology, Finland, 1/1980
- Ph.D. Physics, Princeton University, 1/1984
- Bars, I., Nemeschansky, D., Pilch, K., Saleur, H. M., Warner, N. P. (1996). Future Perspectives in String Theory. USA, UK, Singapore: World Scientific.
Description of Research
Summary Statement of Research Interests
Professor Nemeschansky has been studying quantum field theory and string theory and their application to unification of forces. Recently he has been working on strong weak coupling duality in supersymmetric QCD. He has also been studying duality in string theory. Recently he has constructed several example of string theories that are dual to each other.
- Department of Physics and Astronomy
- University of Southern California
- 825 Bloom Walk
- ACB 439
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-0484
- Phone: (213) 740 - 0848
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org