Students and alumni- please click HERE!
Are you are law school, test preparation, or law-related non-profit? If so, come join us for the USC Law School Fair. The USC student community (49,000 strong!) is one of the most diverse in the country. As a top ranked global university in an exciting metropolitan area, we attract incredibly talented students, staff and faculty who truly strive to make a difference in our communities domestically and abroad.
USC strives to provide our 1,200+ pre-law students and alumni with diverse and multi-disciplinary learning opportunities. We proudly host a wide-variety of pre-law student organizations and 15+ pre-law related majors and minors. Over the past five years, USC candidates from 115 majors have been accepted to law school; over 20% of those candidates graduated with multiple majors.
Our students are well-rounded, globally-minded, and prepared to meet the challenging rigors of law school. Learn more about USC students here!
We are excited to present the opportunity for you to meet our students and alumni in-person at our annual law school fair. To help optimize travel budgets, we have scheduled the USC law school fair two days prior to the LSAC Los Angeles Forum (October 28, 2023).
Registration fee includes a 6’ x 30” table, umbrella (outside venue in the center of campus!), two chairs, table cloth (if needed) and a made-to-order lunch from the In-N-Out Burger truck- a So. Cal favorite! Vegetarian options are available.
Fee for law schools:
- Standard registration fee: $500
Fee for for-profit organizations:
- Standard registration fee: $600
Fee for non-profit organizations:
- Contact Jen O’Connor, Pre-Law Advisor
- Law school, test prep, and non-profit representative check-in will begin at 10:00 AM at the registration tent on Trousdale Parkway
- Event is from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM (PST)
- Food: Registration includes lunch from the In-N-Out food truck for two representatives per registration. If In-N-Out is not your preference, we have several alternatives close to the event location that might be of interest.
- Please dress accordingly: Seasonal temperatures for October tend to fall in the mid-70’s with clear skies.
- The event is outside in the middle of campus on Trousdale Parkway
- Address: Bovard Administration Building, 3551 Trousdale Pkwy, Los Angeles, CA 90089. Directions to the USC University Park Campus
Public transportation option:
- For convenience, we highly suggest taking the L.A. Metro (Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority) Expo train line to and from the event. The Expo line connects Santa Monica to downtown Los Angeles with an easy stop at USC along the way. The event location is a quick walk away from the Metro’s “Expo Park USC” stop. Metro Trip Planner
- The closest parking to the event with an elevator is the Figueroa Structure. Parking fees are $4/hour or $20 a day
We were able to secure a limited number of discount hotel rooms at the USC Hotel!
The USC Hotel is an easy, flat seven minute walk to the Law School Fair location (with a coffee shop on the way- bonus!).
The discounted rate is $209 plus tax, with an optional $40 daily parking rate (in and out privileges included).
Directions on how to secure a discounted room will be provided once your fair registration fee has been paid and confirmed.