Most graduate school admissions committees require official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended regardless if a degree was attained.   Transcripts for other colleges or universities attended must be ordered from each school. 

  • USC transcripts can be ordered using via students’ OASIS account or through the USC Office of Academic Records and Registrar.

  • If required, the Registrar of your study abroad program or overseas university will send your final program transcript to the Office of Overseas Studies.

    Please refer to this site for details on which study abroad transcript are required.



  • Please refer to your academic advisor and the USC Academic Standards page to gain a strong working understanding of how your GPA has been calculated and any honors you might be eligible for upon graduation.