Free Workshop | Integrating ICT in your Teaching with the Google suite | Dec. 12
The USC Francophone Research & Resource Center is pleased to invite you to a new workshop: "Integrating ICT in your Teaching with the Google suite" by Guy Vandenbroucke.
The main objectives of this workshop are to:
- explore the education-related tools developed by Google;
- learn how to share documents and give feedback on student work;
- learn how to use Google tools to build ICT-based lessons;
- integrate those lessons into a website to be built as a complement to the textbook used in class, or as a self-contained set of units.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- make the best of Google search engine and Chrome extensions;
- create lessons in different formats, such as presentations, slide shows, drawings, online quizzes, graphs by using the following Google apps: Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drawing, Forms;
- share those lessons with their students;
- build a Google website to be used as a companion site.
Guy Vandenbroucke is a certified TV5 trainer and has presented workshops in France, Switzerland, Belgium and California. He has more than 30 years of experience in the teaching of French as a foreign language, and he now teaches at the Crossroads School for Arts and Science (Santa Monica).
Saturday, December 12, 2015
USC Leavey Library (Los Angeles)
Room 16 (basement)
9am - 4pm