My research and teaching backgrounds span across a breadth of neuroscience and biological science topics ranging from the neurobiological mechanisms of reading and language in humans to statistical approaches in studying behavior and the homeostatic mechanisms of the mammalian autonomic nervous system. I have spent the last seven years cultivating my skills in primary, secondary and higher STEM education and best practices in teaching diverse student populations. In my time as a graduate student teaching assistant, assistant lecturer and lecturer at USC, I have had the privilege of mentoring undergraduate and graduate students in their research and other academic endeavors, and have forged meaningful collaborations with the Joint Educational Project (JEP) and Neighborhood Academic Initiative (NAI) community educational programs.
- Ph.D. Neuroscience, University of Southern California, 5/2022
- BA Molecular and Cellular Biology (Neurobiology), University of California Berkeley, 5/2015
- (Spring 2023) BISC 220. General Biology: Cell Biology and Physiology, TTh 09:30am – 10:50am, THH101
- (Spring 2023) BISC 220. General Biology: Cell Biology and Physiology, TTh 08:00am – 09:20am, THH101
- (Spring 2023) BISC 230. The Biology of the Brain, MW 12:00pm – 01:50pm, ZHS252
- Wednesdays : 2:30 – 4:00 pm, In-person in the Hedco Neuroscience Building (HNB) Room 117.
Media, Alumni, and Community Relations
- Neighborhood Academic Initiative (NAI),