- Ph.D. Chemistry, University of Southern California, 8/2007
- B.A. Chemistry with ACS Certification, Goucher College, 5/2002
Summary Statement of Research Interests
Research involved the study of the photodissociation dynamics of hydrogen bonded complexes. Topics of interest include: vibrational energy transfer and exit channel dynamics in weakly-bound complexes.
- Parr, J. A., Li, G., Fedorov, I., McCaffery, A. J., Reisler, H. (2007). Imaging the State-Specific Vibrational Predissociation of the C2H2-NH3 Hydrogen Bonded Dimer. Journal of Physical Chemistry A. Vol. 111
- Fedorov, I., Koziol, L., Li, G., Parr, J. A., Krylov, A., Reisler, H. (2007). Theoretical and Experimental Investigations of the Electronic Rydberg States of Diazomethane: Assignments and State Interactions. Journal of Physical Chemistry, A. Vol. 111
- Li, G., Parr, J. A., Fedorov, I., Reisler, H. (2006). Imaging Study of Vibrational Predissociation of the HCl-acetylene Dimer: Pair Correlated Distributions. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics. Vol. 8, pp. 2915-2924.
- USC Mellon Mentoring Award, 2014-2015
- WiSE: Hanna Reisler Mentorship Award, 2013-2014
- Department of Chemistry Predoctoral Fellowship, 2002-2007
- Chemistry Department Award for Excellence in Teaching, 2006-2007
- Jay Stuckhoff Memorial Award for Leadership, 2006-2007
- USC Award for Excellence in Teaching, 2006-2007