Research & Practice Areas
Psycholinguistics, Cognitive Neuroscience, Computational Modeling
- Ph.D. Neuroscience, University of Southern California, 8/2003
- NRSA Fellow, Sackler Institute for Developmental Psychobiology, 09/2003-08/2006
Tenure Track Appointments
- Associate Professor of Psychology in Psychiatry, Weill Cornell Medical College, 09/2012 – 12/2013
- Assistant Professor of Psychology in Psychiatry, Weill Cornell Medical College, 09/2006 – 08/2012
- Zevin, J. D., Seidenberg, M. S., Bottjer, S. W. (2004). Limits on reacquisition of song in adult zebra finches exposed to white noise. Journal of Neuroscience. Vol. 24, pp. 5849-5862.