Research & Practice Areas
semantics, philosophy of language
- Ph.D. , Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Schein, B. J. (2010). Event Semantics. Routledge Companion to the Philosophy of Language Oxford: Routledge.
- Schein, B. J. (2006). Plurals. The Oxford Handbook of Philosophy of Language/Oxford University Press.
- Schein, B. J. (2002). Events and the semantic content of thematic relations. pp. 263-344. Oxford University Press.
- Schein, B. J. (2003). Adverbial, descriptive reciprocals. Philosophical Perspectives. Vol. 17 (1), pp. 333-367.
- Schein, B. J.1993, Plurals and Events. Current Studies in Linguistics No. 23, Cambridge, Massachusetts: The MIT Press.
- Fulbright Award, Fulbright Distinguished Chair in Linguistics at the University of Trieste, 2003-2004