Antonio Idini’s interests include Second and Foreign Language Pedagogy (Italian and English); Italian literature; Native American literature; Detective Fiction; Contemporary Cinema; Poetry. His translation into Italian of Acoma author Simon Ortiz’ Fight Back was published with an introductory essay by the publisher Quattroventi.
Italian Basic Language; World Literatures; Natural and Artificial Languages; Italophone Writers.
- M.S. TESOL, Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, University of Southern California, 12/2005
- Ph.D. Comparative Cultural and Literary Studies, The University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, 1/1998
- M.A. American Indian Studies, The University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, 7/1992
- B.A. “Laurea” (Italian University Degree) in Modern Languages and Literatures, Università degli Studi di Sassari, Italy, 11/1986
- Secretary, Dornsife Faculty Council, 2017-2018
- Italian Language Director, 01/05/2012-05/15/2017