- BA Physics, BA Mathematics – , Wabash College, 2017
- Study Abroad – , University College London, 2015
Summary Statement of Research Interests
I am generally interested in the theory of open quantum systems and more recently, the study of dynamical phase transitions in quantum systems out of equilibrium. As we seek to improve emerging quantum technologies, a proper understanding of quantum information theory, as well as many-body open quantum systems in particular, is becoming increasingly important. I am also interested in the application of computational methods to the study of many-body quantum physics and the development of algorithms aimed at simulating large-scale dissipative dynamics.
- (Spring 2023) GESM 150. Seminar in the Physical Sciences, TTh 09:30am – 10:50am, CPA205
- (Spring 2023) GESM 150. Seminar in the Physical Sciences, TTh 11:00am – 12:20pm, CPA205
- (Spring 2023) GESM 150. Seminar in the Physical Sciences, TTh 02:00pm – 03:20pm, CPA158
- (Spring 2023) PHYS 171. Applied Physics I: Mechanics, TTh 04:00pm – 04:50pm,
- Zhang, Y., Wirthwein, A., Alharbi, F., Engel, G., Kais, S. . (2016). Dark states enhance photocell power via phononic dissipation Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.. pp. 31845-31849.