Skip to main content
Congratulations on your acceptance to the USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences! We had an extremely competitive class this year, and you represent the best and brightest of our applicants. Be proud!
We hope you choose to attend USC Dornsife and want to help any way we can as you make your decision. To get you started, here are some suggested next steps:
* Apply For USC Housing — Many students apply before they've made their final decision because the earlier you apply, the more likely you are to get one of your top choices. Visit the USC Housing website to apply now!
* Sign Up For An Admitted Student Program — Attending one of our on-campus programs will give you a chance to explore the university while learning more about campus and academic life from staff, faculty and current students. If you can't make the trip to Los Angeles, there's a chance our admission team might be coming to a city near you.
* Meet Current Students — Many of the students you'll meet at our on-campus programs are either Dornsife Ambassadors or Dornsife Interns. You can learn more about their USC experience by reading their bios or checking out USC Dornsife Admission's Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr pages.
* Sign Up For An Orientation Session — About a week after you submit your Commitment Deposit, you'll be invited (via email) to sign up for Freshman Orientation. Orientation sessions are offered throughout the summer, both on- and off-campus. All newly admitted USC Dornsife majors are asked to attend an Orientation Session before they can enroll in classes. For more information, please visit the USC Orientation website.
* Complete Your Pre-Orientation Homework — Prior to attending Orientation, all undergraduate students must complete their first USC "homework" assignment. This includes a variety of important tasks such as sending your final transcripts to USC and completing online placement tests in math, chemistry and/or foreign language. Find out more here.
* Get Your Questions Answered — Many topics are covered in our FAQ, but if you have questions about anything not covered online, please call USC Dornsife Admission at (213) 740-5930 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.