The NanoBiophysics Center has been relocated to AHF-B15.
For the new user, please send email to Dr. Shuxing Li(email@example.com) to schedule the training.
To reserve Biacore T100, please email Dr. Li directly; To reserve other instruments, please click here.
Scheduling and Reservation Policy:
1. All equipments are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis, with the "On-line scheduling calendar".
2. The minimum reservation time for the "On-line scheduling calendar" is 0.5 hour.
3. Users are expected to vacate the equipment promptly at the end of their scheduled time, leaving the room and equipment clean, and in the proper configuration.
4. Excessive overbooking of equipment may result in suspension of user privileges.
5. The cancellation of an appointment less than 24 hours before the starting time may be subject to full charges for the time reserved.