Participate in Research

As a research assistant

Undergraduate students can become involved through independent study projects (e.g. LING 490), through the Student Opportunities for Academic Research fund (SOAR), the Summer Undergraduate Research Fund (SURF) or Provost's Undergraduate Research Fellowship (PURF). Sometimes paid research assistantships are also available. Please email Dr. Kaiser for further information (emkaiser AT usc DOT edu).

As a research participant

We conduct a range of studies in the lab, on various languages (currently mostly on English, Mandarin Chinese and Korean). If you are a native speaker of one of these languages and would like to participate in a short research study, please contact Dr. Kaiser for more details (emkaiser AT usc DOT edu).