Dornsife Ceremony One will take place at 11:00 A.M. on Friday, May 10, 2024, on the Allyson Felix Field (formerly Cromwell Field).
American Studies and Ethnicity
French and Italian
Latin American and Iberian Cultures
Political Science and International Relations
Quantitative and Computational Biology
- A student rehearsal for graduates planning to participate in their Dornsife ceremony, will be held on Thursday, May 9, 2024 at 11:00 A.M. on the Allyson Felix Field. Although rehearsal is not mandatory, graduates are strongly encouraged to attend.
- On Friday, May 10, 2024, immediately following the main ceremony, graduates participating in ceremony one should proceed directly to the Allyson Felix Field. The graduate entrance is located on Childs Way, in front of Grace Ford Salvatori Hall (GFS), located at the back of the tent.
- Once graduates have checked-in and have received their graduate card, they will line up by department.
- Graduates will be instructed to line up and then ushered to the top of the tent for the processional portion of the ceremony.
- Once all graduates are seated, the ceremony will begin. A representative of the Dean’s office will preside over the ceremony. Each graduate will proceed to the stage, have their name announced and will receive their diploma cover.
- After graduates receive their diploma cover, they must return to their seats until the conclusion of the ceremony.
- Professional pictures will be taken by Grad Images during the ceremony. Please visit their website after the ceremony to view graduate photos. For questions, please contact their Customer Service line at 1-800-261-2576.