The USC Wrigley Institute offers several programs for undergraduate students:
For USC undergraduates:
- USC Maymester Courses; these courses are run through the Biological Sciences Department
- Catalina Sustainability Semester, Spring 2014; run through the Environmental Studies Department—Applications are due in the Environmental Studies (ENST) office no later than September 25.
- Field courses are periodically offered through the Environmental Studies Program; more information can be found on the Environmental Studies Program website.
Spring and summer programs open to both USC and non-USC undergraduates:
Please see the links on the left side of this page for specific program information.
- USC Wrigley Institute for Environmental Studies
- 3616 Trousdale Parkway, AHF 410
- Los Angeles, California 90089-0371
- Phone: (213) 740 - 6780
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org