Wrigley Institute Summer Fellows
Support for graduate students is central to the mission of the Wrigley Institute. The Wrigley Institute supports research for summer Fellows (Ph.D. candidates) at the WMSC island lab and covers the cost of housing and waterfront fees for up to three months, from June through September. Fellows have full waterfront privileges and share lab space. The Fellows live in shared housing with kitchen facilities and provide their own food.
In exchange for support, Fellows participate in educational, outreach and support programs. From Memorial Day through Labor Day, they help with public tours for two hours on Saturday afternoons.
Other activities may include:
- Providing educational and waterfront support for a broad range of educational programs on a scheduled basis
- Helping with waterfront duties (for example, filling air cylinders)
- Leading tours for visiting groups
- Presenting short lectures to visiting groups of all ages
Applications are no longer being accepted for summer 2014.
For further information, please contact:
Linda Duguay, Director of Research
RE: Wrigley Institute Summer Fellows Program
USC Wrigley Institute for Environmental Studies
3616 Trousdale Parkway, AHF 410
Los Angeles, California 90089-0371
FAX: (213) 740-5936
- USC Wrigley Institute for Environmental Studies
- 3616 Trousdale Parkway, AHF 410
- Los Angeles, California 90089-0371
- Phone: (213) 740 - 6780
- Email: email@example.com