The USC Wrigley Institute offers three summer graduate student programs:
- Wrigley Institute Summer Fellowship
- The Norma and Jerol Sonosky Environmental and Alternative Energy Summer Fellowship
- The International GeoBiology Course
Please follow the links to individual programs for information about eligibility and deadlines. Note: some programs are open to both USC and non-USC students.
Graduate students can also apply to conduct independent research at the Wrigley Marine Science Center on Catalina Island. For details on scheduling your research at the facility, please click here.
- USC Wrigley Institute for Environmental Studies
- 3616 Trousdale Parkway, AHF 410
- Los Angeles, California 90089-0371
- Phone: (213) 740 - 6780
- Email: email@example.com