The Wrigley Institute for Environmental Studies is proud to join the University in the newly launched Campaign for the University of Southern California, a multiyear $6 billion cross-campus fundraising effort. Within this initiative, the Wrigley Institute has launched a $50 million campaign to advance our vision and our Strategic Plan (PDF).
The Wrigley Institute proposes to build on our considerable strengths in marine and earth sciences, and to partner with collaborators throughout the Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences and beyond in pursuit of these goals:
1) Advance basic knowledge of the environment and its connection to society
2) Understand the environmental challenges of today and tomorrow
3) Seek rational and sustainable solutions
4) Engage stakeholders and the public
You are cordially invited to join us in this ambitious and meaningful endeavor.
- USC Wrigley Institute for Environmental Studies
- 3616 Trousdale Parkway, AHF 410
- Los Angeles, California 90089-0371
- Phone: (213) 740 - 6780
- Email: email@example.com