The USC Wrigley Institute for Environmental Studies is seeking an independent, self-motivated Administrative Assistant to work at the USC Wrigley Marine Science Center on Catalina Island. (https://jobs.usc.edu/postings/35768)
Specific job duties:
- Performs front desk administrative duties associated with the running of a remote college campus and field laboratory
- Composes and produces a variety of business correspondence, reports and related materials
- Works closely with the Wrigley Institute business officer on billing and other financial matters
- Responds to inquiries and requests for information on transportation and visiting the Wrigley Marine Science Center
- Input visitor data into database. Researches and gathers data for departmental reports.