USC’s Wrigley Institute is seeking a Facilities Attendant (Dishwasher) to join its team.
This position requires living on Catalina Island.
- Providing custodial services for assigned office and laboratory facilities and restrooms. Includes dusting, scrubbing, sweeping and mopping.
- Providing custodial services for assigned residential facilities. Includes general cleaning, scrubbing, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, polishing, and mopping of facilities and/or equipment, restocking of linens. Counts, sorts and prepares soiled linens for • • shipment to laundry service. Counts and sorts clean linen returned from laundry service.
- Providing kitchen assistance in the kitchen and cafeteria. Includes dishwashing, cleaning, sweeping and mopping of cafeteria and kitchen facilities and/or equipment.
- Performing basic ground maintenance of site and staff housing areas. Includes trash removal and dumping, raking, pruning and weeding.
- Restocking all paper and cleaning products and other supplies as needed.
- Providing Facilities Manager with information regarding facilities usage, damage, and repair or maintenance needs.
Performs other related duties as assigned or requested. The university reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
The University of Southern California is an Equal Opportunity Employer that Values Diversity.