The USC Wrigley Institute organizes education programs for everyone from kindergarten pupils to adults.
We have several programs of particular interest to undergraduate and graduate students:
- For USC undergraduates, we offer the USC Maymester Courses
- The Environmental Studies Department offers periodic field courses at the Wrigley Marine Science Center. More information about the programs can be found on the Environmental Studies Program website.
- For all undergraduates, we offer our Coastal Sustainability Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) and the USC Spring Break Field Marine Ecology program
- For all graduate students, we offer Wrigley Institute Summer Fellowships and the summer GeoBiology course
In addition, the USC Wrigley Institute develops and administers education programs for:
- K-12 students and teachers
- Private groups
- Public visitors on one-day visits to our laboratory on Catalina Island
Please check the column on the left side of this page for a complete list of our education and outreach programs.
- USC Wrigley Institute for Environmental Studies
- 3616 Trousdale Parkway, AHF 410
- Los Angeles, California 90089-0371
- Phone: (213) 740 - 6780
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org