The USC Wrigley Institute organizes education programs for everyone from kindergarten pupils to adults.
We have several programs of particular interest to undergraduate and graduate students:
- For USC undergraduates, we offer the USC Maymester Courses
- The Environmental Studies Department offers periodic field courses at the Wrigley Marine Science Center. More information about the programs can be found on the Environmental Studies Program website.
- For all undergraduates, we offer our Coastal Sustainability Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) and the USC Spring Break Field Marine Ecology program
- For all graduate students, we offer Wrigley Institute Summer Fellowships, the Norma and Jerol Sonosky Environmental and Alternative Energy Summer Fellowships and the summer GeoBiology course
In addition, the USC Wrigley Institute develops and administers education programs for:
- K-12 students and teachers
- Private groups
- Public visitors on one-day visits to our laboratory on Catalina Island
Please check the column on the left side of this page for a complete list of our education and outreach programs.
- USC Wrigley Institute for Environmental Studies
- 3616 Trousdale Parkway, AHF 410
- Los Angeles, California 90089-0371
- Phone: (213) 740 - 6780
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org