July 2011 Poll
The USC Dana and David Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences/Los Angeles Times Poll project is a series of statewide public opinion polls in California, designed to survey voter attitudes on a wide range of political, policy, social and cultural issues.
Conducted at regular intervals throughout the year, the USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times Poll is one of the largest polls of registered voters in the state and has been widely cited, helping to inform the public and to encourage discourse on key political and policy issues.
USC Dornsife Press Releases
- Californians Favor Granting Local Governments New Taxing Powers - July 24, 2011
- 1 in 3 Californians Have Put Off Buying A Home - July 23, 2011
- La Mitad de Hogares Latinos en California han Recortado Sus Gastos de Alimentos y Gasolina desde la Crisis de Viviendas - July 23, 2011
- CA Voters Split on "Amazon Tax" on Online Purchases - July 21, 2011
- Votantes en California favorecen la libertad anticipada de reos condenados por delitos menores no violentos - July 21, 2011
- CA Voters Favor Early Release of Low-Level, Non-Violent Inmates - July 20, 2011