Immerse yourself in another culture with our 3 to 7-week programs. Work on a new major or minor to complement your existing program.
The Dana and David Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences of the University of Southern California expresses its commitment:
- To integrate study abroad into the undergraduate curriculum and to send a significant number of its undergraduates abroad for study at some time during their college lives
- To continue to develop new international programs, and to increase the range of opportunities for study locations around the world
- To maintain traditions of academic excellence in all study abroad programs
- To encourage the appropriate foreign language preparation for study abroad
- To facilitate both longer term study (semester and year-long programs), as well as summer and other shorter-term programs, including student exchanges and other innovative possibilities for cultural exchange
- To integrate study abroad with on-campus academic programs and activities; this includes effective advising, close coordination between international programs and the relevant academic units, and development of relevant extracurricular programs
For more information about academic year and semester programs, visit Overseas Studies.
Additional summer study abroad opportunities are available in the Problems Without Passports program.
The Dean Joan Metcalf Schaefer Scholarship for Travel is available at www.deanjoan.net
For information about summer financial aid, please refer to the Office of Financial Aid.
View our summer programs: