USC-Huntington Early Modern Studies Institute
The USC-Huntington Early Modern Studies Institute supports reseach on human societies between 1450 and 1850. Faculty and students from Spanish and Portuguese, as well as other departments such as Art History and History, whose scholarship focuses on the Spanish Atlantic world are active participants in EMSI's conferences and programs.
Read more about EMSI here.
- Department of Spanish and Portuguese
- Taper Hall of Humanities 156
- 3501 Trousdale Parkway
- University of Southern California
- Los Angeles, California 90089-0358
- Phone: (213) 740 - 1258
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org