Students of Spanish can increase their language and cultural proficiency by joining the Spanish Undergraduate Student Association, or by taking part in any of the many service opportunities available in Los Angeles and abroad. The city also affords a large variety of cultural events, including museums, concerts and film series and festivals.
The Boeckmann Center for Iberian and Latin American Studies is an important liaison between the Department and the University Libraries, while the USC-Huntington Early Modern Studies Institute sponsors lectures and conferences that often focus on the Spanish Atlantic World.
- Department of Spanish and Portuguese
- Taper Hall of Humanities 156
- 3501 Trousdale Parkway
- University of Southern California
- Los Angeles, California 90089-0358
- Phone: (213) 740 - 1258
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org