Our undergraduate programs include language courses in Spanish and Portuguese as well as the Spanish major and minor, the largest in USC Dornsife. We also offer several courses that count toward the minor in Latin American Studies. Those interested in conducting research in Hispanic linguistics and Spanish and Latin American literary and cultural studies are encouraged to consider our honors program.
The new PhD in Comparative Studies in Literature and Culture provides three tracks through wish you can pursue graduate studies in Spanish.
- Department of Spanish and Portuguese
- Taper Hall of Humanities 156
- 3501 Trousdale Parkway
- University of Southern California
- Los Angeles, California 90089-0358
- Phone: (213) 740 - 1258
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org