Advanced Russian in Popular Culture
Advanced conversation topics, readings and analysis of Russian press, films and other popular materials. Advanced grammar. Conducted in Russian. Prerequisite: SLL 250; recommended preparation: SLL 120, SLL 150, SL 220.
Intercultural Communication in Russian
Advanced language training focusing on specific issues of communication with Russians. Analysis and translation of literary texts. Advanced syntax. Conducted in Russian. Prerequisite: SLL 250; recommended preparation: SLL 120, SLL 150, SLL 220.
- Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
- University of Southern California
- College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Taper Hall 255
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-4353
- Phone: (213) 740 - 2735
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org