Master in Human Behavior
This masters degree program is designed for individuals who wish to work in a field where knowledge of human behavior is essential for effective job performance. Created specifically for entry into commercial fields such as advertising, public relations, marketing, and human resources, this one-year degree program is open to students who have earned a bachelor's degree in a behavioral science field, e.g., psychology, sociology, anthropology or political science prior to beginning the masters degree program.
- Course work with a practical focus.
- Networking with executives in advertising, public relations, marketing and related fields.
- Internships with firms that match the student's interests.
- Department of Psychology
- University of Southern California
- SGM 501
- 3620 South McClintock Ave.
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-1061
- Phone: (213) 740 - 2203
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org