- John Hawthorne has accepted a full-time position in our department starting in the fall of 2015. He has already been with us part-time.
- Eduardo Villanueva has been hired by the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú as an Assistant Professor of Philosophy with tenure. Congratulations Eduardo!
- With regret we announce the passing of one of our faculty, Professor Dallas Willard. A Celebration of Life was held at USC in October. To view video from the event, or to sign our online guestbook, please click here.
- Jonathan Quong (Manchester) has accepted USC Philosophy's offer to join the faculty as an associate professor with tenure! He will join us in the fall of 2013. Welcome Jonathan!
- Alex Sarch (JD Michigan, PhD Univ of Amherst Mass.) has accepted our two-year postdoctoral fellowship in philosophy of law, starting spring 2014.
- We have a new video describing our unique interdisciplinary major in Philosophy, Politics and Law. Check it out here.