Events & Announcements
- Applications for Spring 2017 are now available.
Email to request an application.
- Looking for more information? You can now view our Study Abroad 101 and UK 101 presentations here.
- We are now on Instagram! Follow us @uscoverseas to stay see what our students abroad are up to.
- Like us on Facebook to get the latest news from Overseas Studies.
Interested in studying abroad and have questions?
Our advisors are available for individual appointments. Please call our main office: (213) 740-3636 to schedule a meeting.
During the 2014-2015 school year, students on our programs earned a total of $202,505 in outside and Overseas Studies-sponsored scholarships! Learn more about funding opportunities.
New & Highlighted Programs
- HONG KONG, CHINA: USC Students studying psychology and cognitive science can choose from a wide variety of courses in the Department of Psychology at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. For more information.
- KRAKOW, POLAND: Students take courses at Jagiellonian University, Poland's oldest university which offers coursework focused on Central and Eastern Europe. This program is open to USC students majoring or minoring in Central European Studies, IR (incl. IRGB, IRGE), Russian, German, Russian Area Studies, and Resistance to Genocide. For more information.
- RABAT, MOROCCO: Students can improve their Modern Standard Arabic, learn Moroccon Colloquial Arabic, and take area studies courses in Middle East studies, anthropology, history, international relations, political science, and religion. For more information.
- MAASTRICHT, THE NETHERLANDS: USC students can study at Maastricht University, an international university that offers a wide range of courses in English and student-centered, problem-based learning. For more information.
- DUBLIN, IRELAND: Economics, English, Philosophy and History majors can study at the prestigious Trinity College Dublin in Ireland's capital city. For more information.
- BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA: In addition to hundreds of courses for a wide range of majors, the University of Queensland (UQ) offers the unique opportunity for Psychology students to conduct research through the Psychology Research Practicum. For more information. UQ is also well-known for its strong environmental studies programs.
- JAPAN/KOREA/CHINA: The 3-Campus Program for Comparative East Asian Studies combines studies at Keio University, Yonsei University and the University of Hong Kong and culminates with a 4-week internship in Hong Kong. For more information.
Study Abroad Fair
Thursday, September 8th
10-2pm, Trousdale Parkway