Dr. Lawrence D. Piro, M.D. on CBS show The Doctors
The USC College Board of Councilors member will discuss the new mammogram guidelines for women.
On Thursday, December 3 at 11 a.m., Lawrence D. Piro, M.D. will appear on the television show "The Doctors" on CBS.
Piro, a member of the USC College Board of Councilors, is president and chief executive officer at The Angeles Clinic & Research Institute, and an expert in the field of hematologic malignancies.
On "The Doctors," Dr. Piro will talk about the controversial new mammogram guidelines for women, and discuss a case of male breast cancer.
For more information about the show, please visit www.thedoctorstv.com
Related News Items
- Recognition for Pratt’s Work November 18, 2014
- Small in Stature, Big on Health November 13, 2014
- Mechanics of String Theory November 6, 2014
- Collaboration in 3-D October 28, 2014
- Hollywood Via Aerospace October 28, 2014
- Michelson Center for Convergent Bioscience Ushers in New Era October 23, 2014
- USC Dornsife Recruits Renowned Leaders in Molecular Research October 23, 2014
- Golgi Your Brain October 20, 2014
- In Their Own Words October 8, 2014
- Sugar Linked to Memory Woes October 7, 2014
- Chemists Dispel Long-held Notion September 26, 2014
- In Memoriam: Richard F. Thompson, 84 September 20, 2014
- Converging Science and Engineering September 18, 2014
- Welcome New Faculty September 16, 2014
- Close Look at Baldwin Hills September 16, 2014
- Heidelberg Steers the Ship September 15, 2014
- Chilton Wins Marine Award September 10, 2014
- Whale Mating: In the Hips September 10, 2014
- A Lexicon of the Brain September 2, 2014
- Discovery in Helium Droplets August 28, 2014