Dr. Lawrence D. Piro, M.D. on CBS show The Doctors
The USC College Board of Councilors member will discuss the new mammogram guidelines for women.
On Thursday, December 3 at 11 a.m., Lawrence D. Piro, M.D. will appear on the television show "The Doctors" on CBS.
Piro, a member of the USC College Board of Councilors, is president and chief executive officer at The Angeles Clinic & Research Institute, and an expert in the field of hematologic malignancies.
On "The Doctors," Dr. Piro will talk about the controversial new mammogram guidelines for women, and discuss a case of male breast cancer.
For more information about the show, please visit www.thedoctorstv.com
Related News Items
- In Memoriam: Howard Taylor, 79 May 22, 2015
- Symposium Synergy April 29, 2015
- Lauda Receives Simons Fellowship April 14, 2015
- Internet-like Networks Revealed April 7, 2015
- The Winner in Climate Change? April 7, 2015
- A Change of Heart April 1, 2015
- Hidden Costs March 30, 2015
- Bucky-Balls Become Buckybombs March 27, 2015
- Ehrenreich and Ralph Earn Sloan Fellowships March 4, 2015
- Just Getting Warmed Up March 3, 2015
- Unlocking Pain Relief February 20, 2015
- On Our Best Behavior February 20, 2015
- Waterman Awarded Prestigious Dan David Prize February 11, 2015
- Write on Target February 6, 2015
- Better Cures, Better Care February 5, 2015
- Partners in Sustainability and Environmental Studies February 3, 2015
- Diagnosis Success December 4, 2014
- Recognition for Pratt’s Work November 18, 2014
- Small in Stature, Big on Health November 13, 2014
- Mechanics of String Theory November 6, 2014