Dr. Lawrence D. Piro, M.D. on CBS show The Doctors
The USC College Board of Councilors member will discuss the new mammogram guidelines for women.
On Thursday, December 3 at 11 a.m., Lawrence D. Piro, M.D. will appear on the television show "The Doctors" on CBS.
Piro, a member of the USC College Board of Councilors, is president and chief executive officer at The Angeles Clinic & Research Institute, and an expert in the field of hematologic malignancies.
On "The Doctors," Dr. Piro will talk about the controversial new mammogram guidelines for women, and discuss a case of male breast cancer.
For more information about the show, please visit www.thedoctorstv.com
Related News Items
- Discovery in Helium Droplets August 28, 2014
- Dutch Lessons on GeoDesign July 31, 2014
- Where Earth and Life Sciences Merge July 24, 2014
- Manahan Named Honorary Fellow July 22, 2014
- World’s Most Influential Scientists July 17, 2014
- Kay Lab Creates First Vast Library of Master Genetic Switches in Plants July 17, 2014
- Helping Us Breathe Easier July 14, 2014
- Bonahon Named Simons Fellow July 8, 2014
- Arctic Fox, Woolly Rhino and Three-toed Horse June 17, 2014
- Hats Off to Dr. Research June 12, 2014
- Industry and Academe Team Up May 22, 2014
- Plugging into the Red Sea May 22, 2014
- Breaking the Genetic Code May 7, 2014
- Capone to Receive Top Biosciences Award May 5, 2014
- Coloring Outside the Lines April 28, 2014
- Golden Opportunity April 23, 2014
- Averting the Apocalypse April 21, 2014
- The Diabetes Detectives April 17, 2014
- Forsburg Earns New Fellowship April 15, 2014
- Food Revolution April 7, 2014