Dr. Lawrence D. Piro, M.D. on CBS show The Doctors
The USC College Board of Councilors member will discuss the new mammogram guidelines for women.
On Thursday, December 3 at 11 a.m., Lawrence D. Piro, M.D. will appear on the television show "The Doctors" on CBS.
Piro, a member of the USC College Board of Councilors, is president and chief executive officer at The Angeles Clinic & Research Institute, and an expert in the field of hematologic malignancies.
On "The Doctors," Dr. Piro will talk about the controversial new mammogram guidelines for women, and discuss a case of male breast cancer.
For more information about the show, please visit www.thedoctorstv.com
Related News Items
- Just Getting Warmed Up March 3, 2015
- Unlocking Pain Relief February 20, 2015
- On Our Best Behavior February 20, 2015
- Waterman Awarded Prestigious Dan David Prize February 11, 2015
- Write on Target February 6, 2015
- Better Cures, Better Care February 5, 2015
- Partners in Sustainability and Environmental Studies February 3, 2015
- Diagnosis Success December 4, 2014
- Recognition for Pratt’s Work November 18, 2014
- Small in Stature, Big on Health November 13, 2014
- Mechanics of String Theory November 6, 2014
- Collaboration in 3-D October 28, 2014
- Hollywood Via Aerospace October 28, 2014
- Michelson Center for Convergent Bioscience Ushers in New Era October 23, 2014
- USC Dornsife Recruits Renowned Leaders in Molecular Research October 23, 2014
- Golgi Your Brain October 20, 2014
- In Their Own Words October 8, 2014
- Sugar Linked to Memory Woes October 7, 2014
- Chemists Dispel Long-held Notion September 26, 2014
- In Memoriam: Richard F. Thompson, 84 September 20, 2014