Dr. Lawrence D. Piro, M.D. on CBS show The Doctors
The USC College Board of Councilors member will discuss the new mammogram guidelines for women.
On Thursday, December 3 at 11 a.m., Lawrence D. Piro, M.D. will appear on the television show "The Doctors" on CBS.
Piro, a member of the USC College Board of Councilors, is president and chief executive officer at The Angeles Clinic & Research Institute, and an expert in the field of hematologic malignancies.
On "The Doctors," Dr. Piro will talk about the controversial new mammogram guidelines for women, and discuss a case of male breast cancer.
For more information about the show, please visit www.thedoctorstv.com
Related News Items
- Trusting His Animal Instincts August 14, 2015
- Phantastic Physics? August 14, 2015
- Stamp of Approval August 6, 2015
- Zombie Cells August 6, 2015
- Quakes, Landslides, Now Floods? July 28, 2015
- Science of Sleep July 24, 2015
- Mexican Postdocs Welcomed July 17, 2015
- Fossil Upsets Evolutionary Model July 7, 2015
- Shark Week Indebted to More Than Sharks July 6, 2015
- Humans Push Mosquitoes to Adapt June 25, 2015
- Fasting-type diet appears to slow aging June 22, 2015
- Layer By Layer June 1, 2015
- In Memoriam: Howard Taylor, 79 May 22, 2015
- Symposium Synergy April 29, 2015
- Lauda Receives Simons Fellowship April 14, 2015
- Internet-like Networks Revealed April 7, 2015
- The Winner in Climate Change? April 7, 2015
- A Change of Heart April 1, 2015
- Hidden Costs March 30, 2015
- Bucky-Balls Become Buckybombs March 27, 2015