A New Face for USC College Magazine
A Letter from the Editors
With this issue we launch the newly redesigned USC College Magazine. The aim of the publication's new design is to better capture the breadth and depth of the College through words and colorful images. We seek to continue the fascinating intellectual exchange you experienced both in and out of the classroom as a student at USC.
With this redesign, we continue to promote pride in the College and the Trojan Family; engage our readers in campus life; connect alumni with each other and the College; and position the College as a leading arts and sciences entity within a great research university.
This issue focuses on the dynamic nature of today’s economy as examined through the eyes of our expert faculty and alumni. You will also learn more about chattering neurons, take pride in our community of writers, gain an appreciation of orchids beyond their undeniable beauty, and meet one of the most gifted poets of our time.
Be sure to read about the recent College graduate who is taking on 50 jobs, in 50 states, in 50 weeks — a quintessential triple threat that turns into a fun-filled adventure replete with challenges, experiential learning and widespread media attention.
We are the storytellers who share the countless extraordinary endeavors of our large and diverse alumni along with those of our faculty and students who research and collaborate across the natural sciences, social sciences and humanities. So, take a few minutes and explore all this issue has to offer.
This is USC College and these are our wondrous stories.
Related News Items
- Double Duty December 21, 2010
- Pass It Forward November 10, 2010
- USC College Magazine's Latest Issue Now Online November 10, 2010
- Taking the Emperor's Reign November 1, 2010
- Social Justice with a Kick November 1, 2010
- Scalpel … Forceps … Recycling November 1, 2010
- Return to Camelot November 1, 2010
- Building Dreams November 1, 2010
- Ambitious, Just Add Water November 1, 2010
- Alumni Bookplate November 1, 2010
- Our Future Is in Their Hands November 1, 2010
- Alternate Realities, One America November 1, 2010
- Keeping Memories Alive November 1, 2010
- Keeping a Promise November 1, 2010
- Getting to the Roots of Evil November 1, 2010
- Gang Therapy November 1, 2010
- For the Love of Giving November 1, 2010
- Faculty Notes November 1, 2010
- Faculty Bookplate November 1, 2010
- Wired for Change November 1, 2010