We are now beginning recruitment for the NEST Lab HATCH (Hormones, Attachment, and Transition to CHildbirth Study. For more information, click here or Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Couple are eligible if:
- This is the first pregnancy for both members of the couple.
- It is a single (not twin) pregnancy.
- You (the mother and the father) are currently living together and plan to continue living together after the birth of your baby.
- Both members of the couple can complete all study activities in English.
- Both members of the couple are over 18.
- Neither member of the couple is a heavy smoker.
- Neither of you is taking medication that might interfere with hormone levels (steroid medications, Androgen Replacement Therapy etc.) or has a condition that might affect cortisol or testosterone (e.g. Cushing's Disease).