VP-ITC Isothermal Titration Calorimeter
The VP-ITC system is an ultrasensitive isothermal titration calorimeter designed for ease-of-use. All functions are operated through software to minimize operator involvement and facilitate fast and accurate analyses without the need for expertise in thermodynamics.
- Characterization of molecular interactions of small molecules, proteins, antibodies, nucleic acids, lipids and other biomolecules.
- Lead optimization.
- Enzyme kinetics.
- Assessment of the effect of molecular structure changes on binding mechanisms.
- Assessment of biological activity.
- Active cell volume ~ 1.4 ml.
- Non-reactive Hastelloy® cells for excellent chemical resistance.
- Fixed-in-place cells for reproducible ultrasensitive performance with low maintenance.
- Precision liquid delivery system for accurate and reproducible injections.
- User-selectable mixing speeds to match sample conditions.
- Three user selectable response times for application versatility.
- Operating temperature range of 2ºC to 80ºC.
- Peltier controlled for rapid temperature equilibration.
- Includes ThermoVac® sample preparation and cleaning device.
Please contact ITC specialist Alan Situ(email@example.com) in Dr. Tobias Ulmer lab for more information.