There should be an acknowledgement of the NanoBiophysics Core Facility's involvement in the collection of any data when the data is a part of a journal publication, and/or when it is presented at scientific symposia or any other scientific public forum.
In a journal publication, the use of NanoBiophysics Core facility instruments must be noted in the Acknowledgments or at any other appropriate place in a publication with a line stating that specific results were obtained using equipment provided by the USC NanoBiophysics Core Facility.
This will increase the possibility of getting outside equipment grants for the future development of the NanoBiophysics Core Facility and promote funding from USC.
List of publications presenting results obtained in the NanoBiophysics Core Facility
- Lauren G. Holden, Courtney Prochnow, Y. Paul Chang, Ronda Bransteitter, Linda Chelico, Udayaditya Sen, Raymond C. Stevens, Myron F. Goodman & Xiaojiang S. Chen
Crystal structure of the anti-viral APOBEC3G catalytic domain and functional implications.
Nature 2008 456(7218):121-4.
- Olson CA, Liao HI, Sun R, Roberts RW.
mRNA display selection of a high-affinity, modification-specific phospho-IkappaBalpha-binding fibronectin.
ACS Chem Biol. 2008 3(8):480-5.
- M. S. Waters, M. Y. El-Naggar, L. Hsu, C. A. Sturm, A. Luttge, F. E. Udwadia, D. G. Cvitkovitch, S. D. Goodman, and K. H. Nealson
Simultaneous Interferometric Measurement of Corrosive or Demineralizing Bacteria and Their Mineral Interfaces.
Applied and Environmental Microbiology, March 2009 75(5): 1445-1449 (Cover story)
- Liao HI, Olson CA, Hwang S, Deng H, Wong E, Baric RS, Roberts RW, Sun R.
mRNA Display Design of Fibronectin-based Intrabodies That Detect and Inhibit Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus Nucleocapsid Protein.
J Biol Chem. 2009 284(26):17512-20.
- Jiang Q,Karata K,Woodgate R,Cox MM,Goodman MF
The active form of DNA polymerase V is UmuD'2C-RecA-ATP.
Nature 2009 460(7253):359-63
- Dhruv Grover, Daniel Ford, Christopher Brown, Nicholas Hoe, Aysen Erdem, Simon Tavaré, John Tower
Hydrogen Peroxide Stimulates Activity and Alters Behavior in Drosophila melanogaster
PLoS One 2009 4(10):e7580.
- Mohamed Y. El-Naggar, Greg Wanger, Kar Man Leung, Thomas D. Yuzvinsky, Gordon Southam, Jun Yang, Woon Ming Lau, Kenneth H. Nealson, and Yuri A. Gorby
Electrical transport along bacterial nanowires from Shewanella oneidensis MR-1
PNAS 2010 107(42):18127-18131
- Linda Chelico, Courtney Prochnow, Dorothy A. Erie, Xiaojiang S. Chen, and Myron F. Goodman
Structural Model for Deoxycytidine Deamination Mechanisms of the HIV-1 Inactivation Enzyme APOBEC3G
J. Biol. Chem. 2010, 285(21):16195-16205
- Rajamani Lakshminarayanan, Keith M. Bromley, Ya-Ping Lei, Malcolm L. Snead, and Janet Moradian-Oldak
Perturbed Amelogenin Secondary Structure Leads to Uncontrolled Aggregation in Amelogenesis Imperfecta Mutant Proteins
Journal of Biol Chem. 2010 285(52): 40593–40603
- Hozefa S. Bandukwala, Yongqing Wu, Markus Feurer, Yongheng Chen, Bianca Barbosa, Srimoyee Ghosh, James C. Stroud, Christophe Benoist, Diane Mathis, Anjana Rao and Lin Chen
Structure of a Domain-Swapped FOXP3 Dimer on DNA and Its Function in Regulatory T Cells
Immunity, 2011, 34(4):479-91
- Keith M. Bromley, Rajamani Lakshminarayanan, Ya-Ping Lei, Malcolm L. Snead, Janet Moradian-Oldak
Folding, assembly and aggregation of recombinant murine amelogenins with T21I and P41T point mutations.
Cells Tissues Organs 2011, 194(2-4):284-290
- Shu-Xing Li, Sun Huang, Nina Bren, Kaori Noridomi, Cosma D Dellisanti, Steven M Sine & Lin Chen
Ligand-binding domain of an α7-nicotinic receptor chimera and its complex with agonist
Nat Neurosci. 2011, 14(10):1253-9
- Aluri, Suhaas rayudu, Pastuszka, Martha, Moses, Ara, and MacKay, J. Andrew
Elastin-like peptide amphiphiles form nanofibers with tunable length
- Yasaman Dayani and Noah Malmstadt
Lipid Bilayers Covalently Anchored to Carbon Nanotubes
- Silvana Constantinescu and Lorraine P. Turcotte
Genetic downregulation of receptor-interacting protein 140 uncovers the central role of Akt signalling in the regulation of fatty acid oxidation in skeletal muscle cells
Exp Physiol. 2013;98(2):514-25