Almost every month of the academic year, MPW presents a Student/Faculty Reading at an off-campus venue, giving students in all genres an opportunity to share their work in front of a supportive audience—along with a featured faculty reader. Venues have included Barnes & Noble at The Grove, The Last Bookstore, and Skylight Books.
At the end of each academic year, MPW hosts a Graduating Student Reading, a celebratory marathon of presentations by new MPW graduates.
The MPW YouTube channel hosts videos of past Student/Faculty Readings and other MPW guest author readings, conversations, and panel discussions.
- Master of Professional Writing Program
- University of Southern California
- 3501 Trousdale Parkway
- Mark Taper Hall of Humanities, THH 355
- Los Angeles, California 90089-0355
- Phone: (213) 740 - 3252
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org