The Southern California Review, MPW's national literary magazine helmed by Los Angeles Times book critic David Ulin and run by MPW students, has been publishing fiction and poetry since 1982 and now also publishes creative nonfiction and short dramatic forms. Every annual issue features traditional and experimental work from established and emerging writers in all genres.
- Master of Professional Writing Program
- University of Southern California
- 3501 Trousdale Parkway
- Mark Taper Hall of Humanities, THH 355
- Los Angeles, California 90089-0355
- Phone: (213) 740 - 3252
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org